Let's play sounds by waving iPhone/iPod touch.
furunari has 9 mode for play sounds.
HOW TO PLAY
* Japanese sword
- Waving iPhone/iPod touch make Japanese sword sounds.
* Japanese comedians action (tukkomi)
- Set your dominant hand.
- Swing sideway: sounds voice "nande-yanen", "donai-yanen", "mou-eewa". (righty: Man's voice, lefty: Woman's voice)
- Swing down (landscape): sounds harisen.
- Swing down (face down): sounds toy hammer.
- Waving iPhone/iPod touch make robot sounds.
- Play a background music during you shaking.
- Sounds 8 effect when you touch the screen.
- Swing like playing bowling, shows score points
- Swing like playing golf, shows shot distance.
- Slide back and forth. It's time trial.
- Shake like a training.
- Slide iPhone/iPod touch, sounds handbell. (Move straight, not Roll or twist.)
- Hold on tight iPhone/iPod touch.
- Be careful around people and objects.
- SOLID ARTS, Inc. will not be liable for any damage.